Each of our Angels has pre-committed capital to be deployed only at SAAS NORTH! All women entrepreneurs attending SAAS NORTH are welcome to pitch the Angels at our Firehood Camp. Come pitch in our tent on-site, a private space for us to hear your story and your top three asks. Post-event, we will discuss how we can follow up with support.
$100k in SaaS funding + mentorship
The Firehood Angel Camp is returning to SAAS NORTH!
The Firehood’s tech-focused Angels are ready to hear your story, activate mentorship & connections and help fund your women-led startup. This is your chance to meet active women angel investors from across Canada!
- Be a woman Founder of a pre- revenue SaaS startup (or woman who holds a majority or equitable stake in a SaaS startup)
- Submit your application form below
- Register for your discounted woman-led SaaS pass (up to 85% discount!)
- Submit your application form below to reserve your spot during the 2-day conference.
- Register for your woman-led SaaS pass [the form below can be used to apply for both Firehood Camp + the pass].
- Startups have until the end of day on Thursday, Nov 16th—the final day of SAAS NORTH—to schedule time with the Angels. All applicants are guaranteed to meet the Angels.
- Founders will have 5 minutes to speak with the Angels. The Angels will take 5 minutes between each pitch to discuss any follow up items or feedback. There will be a shortlist of top startups that will be invited back for a 10-minute-deep dive to confirm the final investment and additional offerings [time subject to change].
Meet Our Angels
More angels confirmed regularly. Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
CEO, Protexxa | Co-Founder, The Firehood
General Partner | Co-Founder of The Firehood
The Firehood Angel Camp at SAAS NORTH last year was such a rich and unique experience. Winning was no doubt a highlight, however it’s the ongoing support and advocacy of the Firehood angel investors that takes the big W, for me! As a woman tech founder, these opportunities to build new bonds and strengthen community networks with investors who deeply care and want to create systemic level change is absolutely invaluable.
Yvette Wu (2022 Winner)
Participating in the Firehood Camp at SAAS NORTH was a game-changer for me! I had the opportunity to pitch Blanka to a room (actually it was a tent!) full of seasoned female investors and not only did I receive valuable feedback and insights that refined my approach, but I also had the opportunity to connect with some truly inspiring individuals. The connections I made during the Firehood Camp have turned into meaningful relationships that I’ve continued to nurture. A huge shoutout to the Firehood for creating such an empowering event.
Firehood Angel Camp at SAAS NORTH was unlike any other pitching experience I’ve had as an entrepreneur. The intimate, curated environment provided an opportunity to build relationships with incredible women entrepreneurs and investors from across Canada. Together with these entrepreneurs, we became an informal cohort, connecting regularly to offer support, celebrate the wins, and keep it real about the hard. I highly recommend Firehood Angel Camp!
Complete this form to access our woman-led SaaS Pass + opportunity to pitch to our Angels!
Review your email to receive information on the next steps!