The Antidote to the Great Resignation - SOLD OUT
According to the job search company Monster, as many as 95% of employees consider changing jobs, 92% even across industries. Even if the actual numbers will not reach such astronomical heights, the writing is on the wall. The employer-employee dynamic is fractured, and many companies are in breach of the Psychological Contract without even realizing it. This eye-opening presentation will help you understand how this dynamic impacts your organization and how it makes your employees vulnerable to poaching from competitors or quitting of their own volition. Michael will share with you a proven method you can start implementing immediately to minimize the exodus of hard-to-replace talent and lay a foundation of trust.
Abstract in bullet Points:
- Understand the underlying causes of employee poaching (and what to do about it)
- Understand the impact of the Psychological Contract on your employees.
- Learn how to conduct a Gap Analysis to pinpoint weaknesses in your employer-employee dynamic
- Participants will be able to explain the dynamic nature of value currencies that are relevant in today’s job market and how to stay ahead of the trend.
- Participants will learn how to see beyond the symptoms of low engagement and high attrition to pinpoint the underlying causes.
- Participants will be able to conduct a Gap Analysis for their organization and prioritize actions to balance the Psychological Contract to protect their talent.
Limited seating – RSVP to get on the list!
Please note: You will need a ticket to SAAS NORTH to attend this breakfast event.
Managing Partner, Human Insight Group
Limited seating – RSVP to get on the list! Please note: You will need a ticket to SAAS NORTH to attend this breakfast event.