Ready, Set, Go: First Round of SAAS NORTH 2019 Speakers Announced:
3 years and nearly 4000 people ago, we introduced SAAS NORTH. Now in our 4th year, we continue to be the #1 destination for SaaS companies scaling up, and we are back at the Shaw Centre, November 26th & 27th, 2019. Join masses of Founders with their teams, investors, and ecosystem support partners for two days of knowledge enriching content, networking and business development opportunities.
Here are some highlights on our first round of speakers:
- Cherry Miao, VP, Accel. Accel has made 1288 investments and had 274 exits (including Facebook, Groupon & Spotify) and raised $12.2B across 24 funds.
- Hannah Chaplin Co-Founder & CEO, Receptive.io. On stage with us last year, Receptive was recently acquired by Pendo. Hannah will share her insights from acquisition to integration.
- John Sicard, CEO, Kinaxis. After raising $33 million, they IPO’d in 2014 and now are $156 million in revenue and have a $2.9 billion market cap.
- Eric Boduch, Co-Founder & Chief Evangelist, Pendo. Raised over $108 million and recently acquired Receptive.io. Pendo is a Top 50 LinkedIn Startup with a 5-star Glassdoor rating.
- Michael McDerment, Founder & CEO, Freshbooks. raised $75 million through early-stage venture funding and annual revenues are $50 million + and ranked Top 10 Small Medium Employers in Canada.
- Martin Basiri, Co-Founder & CEO, ApplyBoard. This Kitchener-Waterloo gem raised over $70 million and employs over 180 people across 6 countries.
- JP Chauvet, President, Lightspeed. A Canadian tech unicorn, they raised $179 million in IPO and have a market cap of $1.7 billion, putting them in the top 10 IPOs in Canadian history.
- Meredith Powell, Partner, Voyager Capital. A fashion maven who launched Shopthefloor.com, the world’s biggest B2B wholesale apparel marketplace (acquired by UBM).
- Mark Matta, Head of New Product Sales, PagerDuty. Employee #10, Mark helped grow PagerDuty to a $1.8 billion company with 6 offices internationally and 11,000 customers.
- Dan Martell, Serial Entrepreneur & Sales Coach. With 2 exits under his belt, this serial entrepreneur and investor continues to advise and mentor entrepreneurs at Unbounce, 500 Startups and Startup Weekend.
- David Priemer, Founder, Cerebral Selling. Sales Exec with Rypple (acquired by Salesforce), Salesforce and Influitive, his unique approach to sales has been published in HBR, MIT Sloan Management Review, Forbes, Entrepreneur, to name a few.
- Joseph Fung, Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite.Ai. After his company was acquired by NetSuite, this serial entrepreneur launched Kiite, a playbook platform for sales teams
- Jason Reichl, Co-Founder & CEO, Go Nimbly. Trusted with $202 million MRR by companies such as Twillio, Zendesk, Zenefits, PagerDuty, among others.
- Daniel ‘Tuba’ D’Souza, Co-Founder & CEO, Crescendo. Powering the Diversity & Inclusion education platforms for Wealthsimple, ASICS Digital, Fiix Software and many more.
For more conference updates and speaker announcements, stay in touch with us via email, social and check out our blog. And a reminder to grab your ticket now while our Super Early Bird ticket sale is happening.
We look forward to seeing you at SAAS NORTH 2019!