We know that some of you may still be apprehensive about attending an event in-person. So, we wanted to address the elephant in the room and help you feel comfortable attending SAAS NORTH.
SAAS NORTH was one of the first major conferences in Canada to announce a mandatory vaccination policy for all attendees, weeks before the Provincial announcement. As you know, #vaccinepassports are now in effect. As leaders in the conference space, we’ve been keeping an eye on large events that have taken place as per regulations across Canada and elsewhere, including many large sporting events and professional business events.
Ontario has recently eased capacity limits for indoor and outdoor settings where proof of vaccination is required; which shows that large events are safe when hosted and organized properly, especially with an entirely vaccinated audience!
SAAS NORTH will operate with the following protocols in place:
Current Government Mandates Enforced (no exceptions)
- Proof of full vaccination required to obtain wristband required to receive conference badge.
- Mask required
- Capacity limits in venue
A Safe Venue Space
- Enhanced ventilation and air purifying system at Shaw Centre
- Spacious rooms to allow for distancing
- Masks on-site for anyone who’s forgotten theirs
- Ample hand sanitizer
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated to attend SAAS NORTH
Minimized Touch Points
- Touchless registration check-in systems
- Scannable badges for exchanging contacts instead of business cards
- Individually pre-packaged meals or venue-serviced buffets
Badge Stickers To Display Your Comfort Level
- Let everyone know how comfortable you are interacting
Green - Handshakes and/or hugs are okay Yellow - Let's just fist bump ️ Red - We'll just wave at each other
We are taking extra precautions, beyond those mandated by Public Health Authorities and The Shaw Centre to ensure our event is exceeding the health and safety expectations set locally.
Buy Tickets With Confidence
We understand that you may need some extra flexibility this year. If, at any time, it is determined that the event will not take place in November 2021 due to health guidelines, you will automatically receive complimentary access to the next SAAS NORTH event or the option for a full refund. We are also offering flexible change & cancellation terms
for in-person ticket holders.
We look forward to welcoming you back to a well-organized, well-ventilated and fully vaccinated SAAS NORTH IRL!
The SAAS NORTH Team