Drum Roll Please… Round Two Speakers Announced!
Wow, summer is in full swing and our SAAS NORTH team has been busy! We have been on the move connecting with some of the top global SaaS leaders and are so excited to announce our next round of 2019 Speakers! In addition to Cherry Miao, John Sicard and Mike McDerment, here are highlights from our next round of SaaS Founders & Execs joining us at the 4th annual SAAS NORTH Conference:
- Randy Frisch, Co-Founder, CMO & President, Uberflip. Raised $41 Million in Series A financing and named one of Canada’s top employers. Will be speaking on The Best Channels and Strategies To Help You Redefine Your Content Strategy in a Multi-Dimensional Universe.
- Felicia Bochicchio, CRO, Unbounce. Led sales teams for some of Canada’s fastest-growing SaaS companies, now at Unbounce driving revenues in excess of $25 Million ARR. Will be speaking on How Management Teams Use Metrics to Drive High Performing Cultures.
- David Cancel, Co-Founder & CEO, Drift. 5x Serial Entrepreneur and former CPO at Hubspot, David has raised $107 Million and made 2 acquisitions with Drift. Will be speaking on From Fast-track to Failures and Back Again: How to Deal with the Ugly Side of Growth.
- Jacqueline Cook, CSO, Vendasta Technologies. Saskatoon based Vendasta recently raised $40 MM led by BDC, the largest raise from a Saskatchewan based company. Vendasta is ranked No. 42 on Canada’s 2016 PROFIT 500. Will be speaking about Where will you be in 10 years? Creating a Generational Company that Can Grow, Scale and Adapt.
- James Novak, Founder & CEO., Fiix Software. Ranked in the Growth 500, named one of Canada’s best places to work and is a Certified B Corp. Rounding the corner on $20 Million ARR, Fiix closed a $40 Million Series C. Will be speaking on Preparing for the next generation of your organization’s growth: Who Should Your Next Hire Be When You Are: 50 people, 100 people, 500 people?
- Jocelyn Brown, SVP, Customers & Revenue (CRO), Allocadia. Led customer success at Eloqua and Oracle and now at Allocadia, she has been instrumental in growing their customer base to over 10,000 marketers. Will be speaking about Canada’s Fastest Growing SaaS Companies.
- Nicolas Vandenberghe, Co-Founder & CEO Chili Piper. Nicolas is a 3x Serial entrepreneur, including having sold his 2nd startup, Redact, to Microsoft. He bootstrapped Chili Piper passed $2 Million ARR before taking any VC money. He will be sharing his insights on How to Maximize The Flywheel Approach and use Customer Feedback that Will Make You More Money.
- Sce Pike, CEO & President, IOTAS. A trailblazer in Smart Home Technology, Portland based IOTAS raised $4.5 MM from Intel Capital. Sce Pike is a serial entrepreneur and Angel investor. Her deep expertise in User Interface Design will be shared in How To Fall in Love with your UX & Win More Customers.
- Aydin Mirzaee, Founder & CEO, Fellow. Top 40 under 40 recipient, bootstrapped his first company, growing it to just under 100 people before it was acquired by SurveyMonkey. He is now onto his 2nd Startup and will be sharing expertise on Scaling Culture Through Conversations: A Guide to Building Strong Remote Teams.
- Mallorie Brodie, Co-Founder & CEO, Bridgit. Disrupting the predominantly male-dominated construction industry with a ground-breaking SaaS platform, leading with a gender balanced leadership team and raising $8 Million in VC funding. Will be sharing her insights around frameworks and validation strategies in Your Winning Product Playbook.
- Yvan Boisjoli, Co-Founder & CEO, Bold Commerce. Shopify’s largest App Developer, recently raised $22 Million in Series A funding led by Round13 Capital and Whitecap Ventures. Will be sharing his expertise on The Essentials to Building a Platform As A Service Marketplace.
- Julie Lacasse, Co-Founder & VP Operations, TRACKTIK. Raised $45 MM in Series B financing early 2019 and driving over $12 MM ARR. Will be speaking on Preparing for the next generation of your organization’s growth: Who Should Your Next Hire Be When You Are: 50 people, 100 people, 500 people?
On November 26 & 27, 1700+ SaaS companies, VC’s and ecosystem partners will be gathering in Ottawa to learn and connect on The Playbook For Scaling Your SaaS Company.
See who else is speaking here!
For more conference updates and speakers announcements stay in touch with us via email, social and check out our blog. And a reminder to grab your ticket now while our Early Bird ticket sale is happening.
Looking forward to seeing you at SAAS NORTH 2019!