Back for a 2nd Year, a special edition of FuckUp Nights @ SAAS NORTH
Our 2019 conference theme is the Playbook for Scaling Your SaaS Company, and every playbook should have a “how to” in dealing with failures. It’s never a straight line to success. Creating a culture shift around failure helps us all to have a mindset for growth and innovation, both of which are key to achieving our goals.
FuckUp Nights is a global movement where people share stories of epic professional failures, we are thrilled that the Lazaridis Institute helped us bring the Toronto Chapter of FuckUp Nights back for another year.
Professional Epic Fails: Playbooks from today’s SaaS Leaders
Host: Marsha Druker, FuckUp Nights Toronto Chapter Lead
More Great Networking Fun at SAAS NORTH:
- Welcome Reception: Kick your SAAS NORTH experience on Monday, November 25th at Queen Street Fare. A great way to meet attendees before the conference gets underway.
- Happy Hour: Thanks to the generous support of our friends at the Lazaridis Institute, the bar will be open on the Workspaces Tradeshow on Tuesday, November 26th, from 5:15 – 6:30 pm
- The Party: The famous – or “infamous” gathering of the who’s who of SaaS superstars will be held at the Trillium Ballroom at the Shaw Centre following Happy Hour on Day 1, brought to you by Labarge Weinstein & National Bank. We kick things off at 6:30 pm.
- VIP Mingler: Speakers, sponsors and Venture Ticket holders come and enjoy an exclusive Reception before The Party kicks off, sponsored by Ottawa Tourism & The Westin. By invitation only
- Barista Bar: Of course you can fuel up on caffeine at any time and connect with mentors, peers and customers at the Finalta Capital Barista Bar located on the Workspaces/Tradeshow Floor
Don’t have your ticket to SAAS NORTH yet? Save today with Early Bird pricing!